Kalonji Oil by Mohammedia
Black seed oil, also known as Nigella sativa oil or black cumin seed oil, has been used for centuries in traditional medicine for its potential health benefits.
- Anti-inflammatory properties: Black seed oil contains compounds with anti-inflammatory properties, such as thymoquinone, which may help reduce inflammation in the body. This can be beneficial for conditions like arthritis and other inflammatory disorders.
- Antioxidant effects: The oil is rich in antioxidants, which help protect the body’s cells from damage caused by free radicals. Antioxidants can potentially support overall health and reduce the risk of chronic diseases.
- Immune system support: Black seed oil has been studied for its potential immunomodulatory effects, meaning it may help regulate and strengthen the immune system. It can potentially enhance immune responses and support overall immune function.
- Digestive health: Some studies suggest that black seed oil may have positive effects on digestive health. It may help reduce symptoms of indigestion, bloating, and gas. Additionally, it may have antibacterial properties that can help combat certain types of harmful bacteria in the digestive system.
- Skin and hair health: The oil is often used topically and may have benefits for the skin and hair. It can potentially help moisturize and soothe the skin, reduce acne, and alleviate symptoms of certain skin conditions. When applied to the scalp, it may promote hair growth and improve the overall condition of the hair.
- Respiratory health: Black seed oil has been traditionally used for respiratory conditions such as asthma and allergies. Some research suggests that it may have bronchodilatory effects, helping to relax and open up the airways, which can be beneficial for respiratory health.
- Heart health: Preliminary studies indicate that black seed oil may have a positive impact on heart health. It may help reduce cholesterol levels, lower blood pressure, and improve overall cardiovascular function. However, more research is needed to establish these effects conclusively.
- Black Seed
Half teaspoon to be taken once daily
2 in stock