Aloe Vera Gel by Dr.Rashel
Aloe vera gel is a natural substance that is derived from the leaves of the aloe vera plant. It is widely used in skincare and health products and is known to have many potential benefits, including:
- Moisturizing: Aloe vera gel is a natural moisturizer that can help to hydrate and soothe dry, irritated, or sunburned skin.
- Soothing: Aloe vera gel has anti-inflammatory properties that can help to reduce redness and inflammation on the skin.
- Healing: Aloe vera gel has been shown to help speed up the healing process of wounds and burns, and can also help to reduce the appearance of scars.
- Anti-ageing: Aloe vera gel contains antioxidants that can help to protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals, which can contribute to the ageing process.
- Acne-fighting: Aloe vera gel has antibacterial properties that can help to fight acne-causing bacteria and reduce the occurrence of breakouts.
- Hair care: Aloe vera gel can also be used as a natural conditioner for the hair, helping to moisturize and nourish the scalp and hair follicles.
- Aloe vera gel
Directions of use:
Gently apply on the face and body.
5 in stock